Therapeutic women massage
In Anglo-Saxon countries, the method is traditionally used:
- For detoxification and purification of the body
- Lymphatic stimulation in PMS (premenstrual syndrome), breast tenderness, heavy legs
- Block release in the body-mind-spirit system
- For muscular tension in the back, neck, pelvis, abdomen.
- Headache and neck pain, migraine
- For menstrual disorders, bleeding abnormalities & period pains For alignment of structures and tissues: for uterine and bladder descent problems, hemorrhoidal disorders.
- TFM as a therapeutic "fertility massage" for women & men for hormonal support.
- As a mommy massage accompanying pregnancy from the 4th month and for holistic birth preparation.
- For revitalization of tissues after childbirth and puerperium
- Accompanying also after miscarriage
- In the changing times of womanhood
More info on the range of indications for TFM: